Change the number of decimal places in Job task quantities
It's possible to change the number of decimal places in job task amount values (the default is 2 decimal places).
This change makes it possible to have (for example) 1000 units worth $0.0004 each.
- Make a full backup of the system files and database.
- Open phpMyAdmin, we need to change four database tables.
- Choose the ucm_task database table and click "Structure"
- Click "Change" next to "amount"
- Adjust the "Length" value from 10,2 to 10,4 and click "Save" (this will give you 4 decimal places)
- Repeat this process for the ucm_invoice_item database table, and change the "hourly_rate" length from 10,2 to 10,4
- Repeat this process for the ucm_quote_task database table (change "amount" length from 10,2 to 10,4)
- Repeat this process for the ucm_product database table (change "amount" length from 10,2 to 10,4)
- Login to UCM and go to Settings > Advanced and change task_amount_decimal_places from -1 to 4
(if you don't see task_amount_decimal_places then please upgrade to the latest version and then open up a job and then check advanced settings)