Website Monitor / uptime

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Additional revenue stream for UCM clients. I do a lot of website work, so monitoring server status etc is my next logical step in IT Services.

What I would like to see:
– set the time interval when the ping is sent to the page for each entry separately
– Ability to ping https as well
– Auto generate a ticket specific to that customer
– Set the number of failed attempts before a ticket is created
– Set time frames where the site is not pinged ie ability to set maintenence times monday – friday from 1AM to 6AM when the site is being worked on pings are not reported.
– A Red, Yellow or Green icon on a information landing page that would indicate if the site has stopped responding, slow response times or fast
– Ability to set each of these red, yellow and green triggers. Like 50-100ms is yellow etc
– date Time stamps of when the site went unresponsive to when it came back online with a minute calculation on the duration of the outage.
– Email to the client or technician when the site did not return a ping and when the site did. ie email stating “Site xxxxxx.com has not responded to our request, we will continue to monitor, no further emails will be sent until the server is restored”. So if it pings every 5 minutes it only sends one initial email, after 3 attempts or however its set to, a ticket is generated, tech is notified just like they are today, and a final email when the site has been restored.
– Reporting at a glance
– client access so they can see the history of their site or the ability to send reports to them.

This would be a very good start with the intention of adding on if popularity grows.

The forum ‘Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

bythebyteWebsite Monitor / uptime