Upcoming Payments link not working

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Hi,

This was working before but when I click on upcoming payments link within the Finance module, the browser goes on and on loading only to end up with a blank white screen.

It seems as if there is not table to run the query on? For some reason I thought that repairing a table would solve the problem? but I am just guessing… Appreciate your help

Do you have lots of invoices / invoice payments in the system?

There might be an issue with lots of data in the system making this page load slowly, I’m having a look into it now to find out where the issue may be.

Not at the moment… However, I am still testing out how the system works and have created like 6 auto renewable invoices and subscriptions that subsequently created “many” invoices in the Upcoming Payments.

I’ve deleted the original Invoices and the subscriptions but the issue appeared after that.

Thanks

I loaded in a heap of testing subscriptions and found the issue.

Please grab the latest update from Settings > Upgrade and everything should run much faster 🙂

The forum ‘General Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

limestechUpcoming Payments link not working