Timesheet management

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Tagged: ,

Companies need to manage employees timesheets.
1) Admin profile creates projects (I don’t know if a project = jobs in UCM script or not)and affects projects to internal user (with option: affect also to external users)
2) Each internal user fill his timesheet (grid displayed) and submit it
3) Admin profile manages all the submitted timesheets
4) Admin could make the timmesheet to the client (and validate it as an option)

This timesheet idea is a good idea and I would like to add a part to it where I have staff that need to visit customers sites for a meeting or for a demonstration.

This travel time and travel expenses are billed to the customer and the mileage is tax-deductible from the TAX man. So a log of this (customer, date, duration driving, mileage, reason for visit) would be great!! 🙂

We are desperate need this sort of timesheet for our staff/sub contractor workers.
1)Ability for admin to create timesheet and to assign jobs to staff per customer/project which created by admin.
2) Ability for staff/sub contractor workers to submit timesheet based on hours worked to admin
3) Ability for admin to entering the hours worked on timesheet manual on behalf of staff
4) Admin to check and reject or approved hours worked.
5) Ability to pay staff based on those hours worked and provide staff with paystub/payslip.

The forum ‘Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

kbenTimesheet management