Ticket access denied

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Tagged: ,

I’m trying to view a resolved ticket in my system. I set the system up, I should have the highest level of credentials possible since I set it up AND am the only admin here. But when I try to view this ticket I get “Ticket Access Denied”

WHY?! 🙂

I wanted to add, I looked in the DB. I am the assigned user and apparent owner yet I cannot access this ticket.

Did this happen after a customer was deleted? If you have access to the database again please look to see if there is a ‘customer_id’ entry for that particular ticket. If that customer no longer exists please let me know what happened and we can fix the bug (eg: was the customer deleted, renamed, moved, etc..)

That totally was the problem. I was moving too fast in the system a while ago, thought I was deleting an invoice but I ended up deleting a customer. Which by the way, is there any way we can dis-associate customers with websites when it comes to deletion? I lost over 20 websites when I was stupid enough to delete a customer. I added back the customer and changed the customer_id in the ucm_ticket table to the new ID for that previously deleted customer and it all worked out.

Thanks for the help!

The forum ‘General Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

paryguyTicket access denied