TAX Report ERROR all websites down

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Hi,

I love this new future. But when using it I have selected date from 01-06-2013 until 01-10-2013 (and until now I do not have many transactions in UCM).
It was running for couple of minutes and then many error chowed up and right after that this message was displayed:
Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock’ (2)

After that (as I am on a shared web hosting) all my websites went down. When testing different website I got the same message on every website: Error on connecting to the databse.
It took about 10 minutes and then all the website were up again.
I am to scared to use this option again! ha ha

Can someone please check in to this?

Regards

This is just from my experience but if the websites went down it looks to be more of a hosting issue. Most shared hosting is done on a Virtual host and do not have an uptime of 100%. So there could have been an issue right when you clicked the feature. If the websites are back your connection should be fine.

Yes unfortunately this is a hosting issue, and can happen quite often on shared hosting accounts. “Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket” is very common, and the only way is to wait for the hosting provider to fix it.

Please feel free to try the report again and let us know if the same problem happens.

The forum ‘General Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

cb00TAX Report ERROR all websites down