Stripe Receipt to client and job quesiton..

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

I am just getting started with this.

I like it a lot!

Does this generate an automatic receipt to a client when they pay with Stripe ?

Also, how can I just use this for invoices and not use it to do JOBS and then invoicing.. ???

Hello,

You are more than welcome to skip jobs and just go to Customer > Invoice > and click “New Manual Invoice” up the top.

There is no automatic email upon payment receipt just yet – good idea – I’ll see what is involved in setting this up.

Thanks,
dtbaker

thanks.
i am just trying to figure out the workflow of this.. i wanted to just email an invoice to a client, … and tested the email, but was having trouble with the getting the JOB and TITLE of the invoice to show without filling out a JOB..

Yes without a “Job” or a “Website” assigned to an invoice then some of the template fields will not come through in the PDF Invoice or Invoice Email. All the customer fields (name/address/etc..) will still be available.

If you can post a screenshot of what the Invoice/Email looks like now and maybe highlight the fields that are not present we can assist.

The forum ‘General Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

eberswineStripe Receipt to client and job quesiton..