Staff Access to Password change for own account

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Hi there!

Great software you have here. Just want to check, is there anyway I can grant staff access to his/her own account so that he/she can change his/her own password anytime?

I’ve added the user role details for staff.

{"Change Request|change_request|Change Requests|Permissions":["view"],"Config|user|Users|Permissions":["view"],"Customer|user|Contacts|Permissions":["view"],"Customer|customer|Customers|Permissions":["view"],"Customer|customer|All Customer Contacts|Permissions":["view"],"File|file|Files|Permissions":["view","edit","create"],"File|file|File Comments|Permissions":["create"],"Job|job|Jobs|Permissions":["view"],"Job|job|Job Tasks|Permissions":["view","edit","create"],"Timer|timer|Task Timer|Permissions":["view"],"Website|website|Websites|Permissions":["view"],"Customer Data Access|config|Only customers I am assigned to as a staff member|drop_down":["view"],"Job Data Access|config|Only jobs I am assigned to|drop_down":["view"],"Job Task Creation|config|Created tasks require admin approval|drop_down":["view"],"Job Task Data Access|config|Only assigned tasks within a job|drop_down":["view"],"Ticket Access|config|Only assigned tickets|drop_down":["view"],"User Specific|config|Show Dashboard Alerts|checkbox":["view"],"User Specific|config|Show Dashboard Todo List|checkbox":["view"],"User Specific|config|Can User Login|checkbox":["view"]}

New security permissions are available in the latest update that should help:

http://ultimateclientmanager.com/2013/04/30/new-feature-user-account-permissions/

Thanks! This is perfect!

The forum ‘General Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

stevetan86Staff Access to Password change for own account