Signup Form

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

When you go to Settings – Signup. I want to edit this… I have searched and apparently you can edit / add fields on the left but there is no such option. Any help would be appreciates. thanks

Customer Information Company Name *

Primary Contact InformationFirst Name *
Last Name
Email Address *
Phone Number
Password
Everything Yes

AddressAddress (Line 1)
Address (Line 2)
Suburb
State
Region
Post Code
Country

Project DetailsWebsite Address

Which of the below services do you require? * Graphic Design Website Design

Please upload any attachments for this project below:

CPanel
CPanel Pass
CPanel User
FTP Host
FTP Pass
FTP User
Joomla Admin
Joomla Pass
Joomla User
YouTube
YouTube Pass
YouTube User
Development Site
Comments

Subscription Details
Which of the below subscriptions would you like? Hosting – $30.00 Every 30 days, 1 months Hosting (yearly) – $360.00 Every 1 years

You can edit it in the same window – the code is on the right of the form.

When I was playing with it, it seems that you have to copy the code and put that on your website page somewhere (it doesn’t seem to update the integrated sign up form on the home page). It would be nice if the integrated code area did update the integrated form, but in my playing around with it, that wasn’t the case.

Thanks for the answer savio.
I know the code is on that page and that you can use that to paste on another site.. But that code is actually what shows on the sign up page. And somehow I have edited the code before by adding more text fields and now its showing by default. I dont remember what I did. There is no way to save after you make changes to that code box so I was just trying to figure out where I need to edit to change the info .

The signup page will by default show “Extra Fields”. So if you create a new extra field for a customer or a website it should display in the signup form. Yes having a live editor for the signup form and been able to save changes would be nice, and will be something we’ll consider in the next round of signup updates.

The forum ‘General Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

devsmiSignup Form