Replying back to tickets

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Hi

Ive followed the support ticket workflow FAQ guide – but cant get the admin reply to a ticket working.

Ive got a support@ – which pulls them in

Ive got my personal email, I get the alert come through, but when i reply it just logs a new ticket.

I occasionally get the “Attempted to send a customer alert back to a ticket account email address. This would probably create a new ticket based on the customer auto-reply when the system sends it back. Please report this error to us if you believe it is wrong.”  error, but not for all of them

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for letting me know. I have found the issue and should have a fix by this afternoon.

Cheers,
dtbaker

Don’t know if this fix was  included in latest upgrade, but still not working.

Mike

Hello,

Please try one more upgrade and see if that resolves the problem.

I’m not too sure what the “create new ticket” bug is about, I have never seen that one before. If it continues to create a new ticket please send me a message  ( http://dtbaker.net/envato/support-ticket/ ) and we can look at some of the email headers to find the issue.

Thanks,
dtbaker

Still the same, will log a ticket, cheers mate

Hi,
same here… i have 4 installations of UCM and it doesn’t work on the 4 installations.
On one of my installation a new ticket is created when i reply directly from thunderbird and on the others installations, it doesn’t create a new ticket, the answer goes to the ticket at the right place, but none of my client receive it 🙁

any clue ?
i have the latest version of UCM on my 4 installations and i use 2 differents hosting (host papa and blue host)

Hi,

This issue is still not solved. I have created a proper email id with support@xxxx.com and have followed FAQ for this. The tickets are properly logged in by cron. However, when I am trying to reply it, I am getting the following error from my server:

Ticket 13 error! Attempted to send a customer alert back to a ticket account email address. This would probably create a new ticket based on the customer auto-reply when the system sends it back. Please report this error to us if you believe it is wrong.

Also, when i checked the “more” link in tickets message I can see that “To” is showing the support email id and not the customer’s email id.

Hi @badboybackagain

The quickest way for us to solve this issue is to login and look at the settings and the example ticket. We should be able to spot the issue quickly and fix up the FAQ to include the correct instructions.

Details can be sent here: http://ultimateclientmanager.com/support/support-ticket/

Thanks,
dtbaker

The forum ‘General Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

mikeReplying back to tickets