Project and Vendor/Supplier/employees plugin

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Hello!
I would like to have a project manager and Vendor/Supplier/employees plugin. My work is not linked with graphic/web design and I don’t have the same need. I could also try to make my own custumization but I need some help. I could also be not the only one that would like to have this feature.

It should work almost like Job plugin but I need to note tasks and assign them also without amount (a JOB NOTE version inside JOB TASKS); add expenses to my suppliers/employees and income from my sponsor/partners like in Job Finance section.

To do that I need my expense linked to my vendor/suppliers/employees that will reside in a separate plugin from Customers and Users. It will be great to have a modified version of Customers as I don’t use “users” because I need more details in their profile. I also need to know how much money I have to give to my vendor/supplier/employee and automatically generate a new line in Financial plugin (with an income for them and an expense for me) when I add a new project(job) expense task! In a few word a “CONTACT” (WITHOUT “CUSTOMER”) copy with expenses report per employee instead invoice feature and a project version of Job/Job Task,Notes/Job Finance!

Yes maybe this is not clear but I can’t find the words to explain what I need! If you already made something similar or have some ideas how to get what I need because maybe is already implemented in UCM or you really can’t understand what I mean, tell me!

Thank You!

would be interested in this too or instructions on how to do it. Thanks

The forum ‘Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

lucaProject and Vendor/Supplier/employees plugin