Latest Update Install Not Working

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Ty Dt for the updates, I tried to install the update but got an internal server error which I haven’t had before this update:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@seireitei.info and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hlp pls

Hello,

If there are LOTS of updates please just select a few at a time (eg: 5 at a time) when performing an update. Please see if this resolves the Internal Server Error.

Thanks,
dtbaker

Not sure what was going on I did try to do 5 at a time like you mentioned but still had the same issue, so I just decided to do a fresh install and everything is working good now, thanks though

Hi My update went very bad, site is gone, please help, i sent a supprt ticket with my details, thanks!

This is the error message:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _UCM_INSTALLED – assumed ‘_UCM_INSTALLED’ in /home/naplesh/public_html/cb/includes/plugin_config/config.php on line 592

Thanks for sending in the details. all fixed.

The forum ‘Installation Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

billyraycyrusLatest Update Install Not Working