Hourly _pay

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Process of my job is not always hourly pay basis.. is it posible to have amount (like £500) rather than 5 hours * £50 ..

Hope u understood. is it possible to add that , if yes how.

please let me know

also.. sign up option.. where I suppose to paste it ? it should be under log-in function..

new client register!!!!!

there is only option is either task incomplete or complete ..

Can I add different task/ step with in the same job ?

and put % of how much is done ?

if yes.. how.. ( not the hourly system)

please let me know.

Hello,

Thank you for your question about hourly tasks.

To create a non hourly task please leave the “hour” box empty and simply enter in a price.
eg: Hours: 0, Price: $500

The percentage of a task completed is currently only based on hours. So to make a 4 hour task 50% completed please log 2 hours against that task. For the system to show a % of task completed it needs to be an hourly task.

You can also create a manual price for an hourly task, example: a “4 hour” task can manually have a price to $500 if you wish.  Simply enter “4” into the hour box and change the amount box to “500”. Done!

Please feel free to paste the signup feature code on a page on your existing website.

Thanks,
dtbaker

The sing UP link should be right bellow or side forgot password. how do i add it there ?

Everything based on Job and hourly pay is annoying. From the quote sending to the customer to job %.

> please add other ways of adding job adding jobs.. I can leave the hour box blank but on the detailed come 0 hours need o hours completed.

> please add another ways of adding job %. like phage, steps, tasks or just input of how much done (like 20%)

> please add sign up on on the log in page. as customer who want to sign up and login will come here..

please these issues need to be sorted ASAP.

Regards

Thank you for the feature suggestion. We will add this to an update shortly.

The forum ‘General Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

p4m20Hourly _pay