Edit the {INVOICE_SUMMARY} template

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

I’d like to change up the text, layout and format of the {INVOICE_SUMMARY} rows at the bottom of the {TASK_LIST} (specifically the invoice_task_list template) but am unable to locate a way to do so.

I tried creating a new empty template with the template key “invoice_summary” but this didn’t work.

Short of hard coding this, does anyone have any suggestions on how I can edit it? Or, even better, what template key is actually associated with this portion of the invoice field?

I’d really appreciate guidance anyone can offer.

This part is currently generated in PHP

It’s a bit tricky to put into the templating system because there can be discounts and multiple taxes showing in here.

Give this FAQ article a go if you’re keen on modifying it: http://ultimateclientmanager.com/support/faq-knowledge-base/faq-item/66/how-to-customise-the-invoice-task-list-in-pdf-external-view/

Thanks for that. Will dig into it properly when I get home tonight and can spend a bit of time on it.

The forum ‘General Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

StephenEdit the {INVOICE_SUMMARY} template