Document Management

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

I’m thinking it would be handy to have some sort of document management for literature associated with leads. For example, I am going through some leads right now and I want to contact some of them – I want to introduce myself and use introductory literature – back in the day I would cold call from the phone book and qualified leads would get a ‘packet’ from me.

If I click on a lead I want an option to ‘send introductory literature’ with an option to edit it before hitting send to personalize for that particular lead.

With this functionality there would be a record of any and all lit (email, whatever contact) sent to leads.

So the work flow – click a lead, click ‘sent intro’ and now I am editing a page before I send it….sent. Now in that lead there’s a box checked ‘was sent intro’ and the text is a link to the page(s) sent.

There could also be an option to ‘tickle’ as I am editing whatever I am sending. This would create a task to call the lead in a few days, with a follow up contact 3 months later option, too.

what would also be cool is, in the literature I send there would be an option for them to request a quote that generates a quote and new job for that contact much in the way that the contact form generates a lead.

Of course, any literature sent in an email has tracking auto enabled as well as an ’email has been viewed’ flag.

TLDR: Handy click action to send a lead literature from a common repository in the script; recordable, trackable, option for quote; notes and job generated.

This might be easier to do by allowing the e-mail templates to save an attachment. Then you can create an introductory lead email template that would automatically have the attachment – and it would allow other email templates with attachments…just a thought in case the developer decides to put this in production 🙂

The forum ‘Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

bronkDocument Management