Discount to Quotes Pricing

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Is it possible for you to add a Discounts area to the Quotes Pricing?
for certain customers (Non-Profits/etc.), I give them a price break – but I would rather let them see the full price in the tasks and the discount added in – rather than just put in a discounted rate.

Thanks so much!

It shouldn’t be too hard to add this in. For now though you would have to tick non-billable for each task and do it that way (for a 100% discount). I’ll try to have this added in the next quote update.

Thanks so much! (most of my discounts are partial not full – so that feature would be very helpful!)

savio, For partial discount, I believe you can add a blank item and put description “Discount”, enter a negative value for the amount (say -200), it will reduce the price partially 🙂 Probably trick that dtbaker didn’t even realize himself/herself.

PS: is it possible to add another feature for “Purchase Order” (PO), basically converting Quotes/Invoice into another form but we should be able to change the price, so we can send it to vendor.

cool thanks so much for the tip! I will give it a try!

The trick you made is quite good but a discount in Quotes will be super appreciated!!!

PS: remember to uncheck “task is taxable” otherwise your discount will be more then you want!!!

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS!

Just a small update on this… If you set a discount with a negative value in task list the discount will be applied berfore (or after I don’t remember) the Tax calculation…, anyway that’s not good if you need to apply the discount in that way…

This feature is a need!!!

I’m pretty sure Quotes has the Discount feature added now. It should be in the advanced area of the quote.

The forum ‘Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

savioDiscount to Quotes Pricing