Dashboard Methis

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

hello,

We use the theme Methis,
Our Dashboard no longer displays due date alerts,”JOB TODO”, whith incompleted job.
It’s a hassle I have many business tasks before the start of a project and my due dates have disappeared from dashbaord after making 08-10 days.

How can I fix this?

i think its not fair to not have any dashboard widgets just because we dont own the admin LTE theme its forcing us to buy it. We should be able to make custom widgets without having any trouble

I do not think so. This is a problem that survien during an update of 06-10, “job tasks Added to calendar”, it does not reach the dashbord followed.
I hope that the error will be corrected, or the todo plugin will be updated with this option.
We have 50 projects incomplete with 3 due-date to standing project, 70 customers connected ……
Its hard, please DTBAKER, Help …….

Hi,

What is the solution?
Can you fix it?

thank you

hello,

We use the theme Methis,
Our Dashboard no longer displays due date alerts,”JOB TODO”, whith incompleted job.
It’s a hassle I have many business tasks before the start of a project and my due dates have disappeared from dashbaord after making 08-10 days.

How can I fix this?

The forum ‘General Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

christopheDashboard Methis