Company Plugin gives Internal Server Error

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

After updating / installing the company plugin I get
Internal Server Error
When I manually remove the company plugin from ftp the site works again.

error log keeps giving this” [20-Jun-2013 22:26:29 America/Denver] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/timezonedb.so’ – /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/timezonedb.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0″

Hello,

Yes the company plugin was quite rushed, the latest update will resolve the internal server error.

Thanks,

dtbaker

thanks for a quick response. I have just tried again and same issue.. When will the update be released?

Also Im not sure if this is a bug or feature.. after I login everything works normal… but if I go to settings I have to log in again.. only when I go to settings button

 

ThaNKS

Are you sure this is fixed?

Is the ‘latest update’ already available?

I did an update and created a ‘test company 2’.

This immediately broke the site.

To use the site I tried a few things, such as deleting the company.php file.  But in the end I was just deleted my test company from the ucml_company table, and doing that I could run the site even with the company plugin in place and enabled.

As a test, I deleted the company.php file again, and did another ugrade.  Again, creating a test company caused the site to not work.  So, again, just deleted the company from the database, and for now just disabled the entire company plugin.

So, my questions are:

Am I the only one getting this?  I know it’s a beta feature, but the post above implies it should now somewhat work?  I don’t need, it so don’t care, but someone else may read this and need it.

Is deleting the 2nd company from the ucml_company table enough, or are there other pieces of related data in the database that should also be manually deleted?  I just want it as clean as possible as I dislike manually messing with data tables.
Note that on the home page, of UCM, I see the following error displayed:
“Notice: Undefined index: customer_id in …. /ucm/includes/plugin_note/note.php on line 89”

(note the dots added to obscure path for security reasons)

Is this related, or entirely new?  Remember, at this point the company plugin is restored, but disabled, and the test company name removed from the ucml_company table.

Alan Pieroway

Very interesting these errors. Would be best if I handled them in a support ticket. Please let me know your email support ticket number and if there are some temporary login details so I can investigate and resolve the error for you.

The error that was occuring for me (internal server error) has been fixed down my end. I am not getting an error on the local development server or on the online demo http://ultimateclientmanager.com/demo/

Any more details about the errors behind any “internal server errors” would be great. Ensure the latest update for the “config” and “session” are run as well.

I’m having the same problem and we are completely shutdown on our LIVE site!!!

Please manually remove the file includes/plugin_company/company.php to disable the company plugin.

The next update disables the ‘unique configuration per company’ feature which was causing issues.

Yes, I got to playing with it and renamed the ucm_company file and got things back working again.  That was pretty scary!

Will look forward to the next update.

 

The latest company update does things quite differently if you would like to give it a shot.

Ok, I’ll give it a shot and report back!

The forum ‘General Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

devsmiCompany Plugin gives Internal Server Error