Calendar to iCal

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Tagged: ,

Hi guy’s

it will be so great if the new calendar function, the one like Google agenda, could be in iCal technology. The purpose of this is to have my UCM agenda in my iphone application.

We are a team of photograph, and we need to look at our calendar really quicly. With Google agenda i can have a ical address so i just have to put this address in an application and i have my calendar.

But like google agenda, we need to see ONLY the agenda of one personn of the staff, not the agenda of all the team.

I mean, i need to see only my job, the one i’am assigned to. And my co workers need to see only jobs they assigned to …

BIG BIG THANKS !!!!
Stef

Yes iCal export of the Calendar is planned, no ETA at this stage sorry.

Before the calendar on UCM, i was using google calendar and publish each client´s calendar via custom data. Now I have events that i need on the UCM calendar, is posible to import from google or iCal format?

I came across this need recently, and was very disappointed not to find it. However, I did some research and found the coding needed to implement this isn’t very difficult. The most difficult part is the permission checking and securing the calendar similar to the auto-login link.

Because of my need for this feature I am going to take a crack at it. So possibly if I can get a lot of the coding done…others would be willing to expand (even UCM Dev Team).

Planned Rollout:
-1. UnSecured All Events Public Publishing
-2. Autologin Hash for security of iCal URL
-3. Role Based iCal File(Possibly provide two URL’s: the secure all events calendar for admins and manager rolls, and a user specific iCal file.)

Any other suggestions feel free to shot me an email: jmiller@mokoconsulting.com or reply here!

Mokoconsulting, how did you get on with this?

The forum ‘Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

kenjiddCalendar to iCal