Blank screen after login

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Hi,
I have already sent you an email about this issue about a week ago but no response.

The script stop working all of a sudden. After login, I get a blank screen and nothing shows up. I keep getting it unless I clear the cookies on my browser (Firefox 23.0.1) and then only the login screen and same thing again.

I was working on creating a new invoice template from an existing one when this happened.

I checked the error_log and it says

[20-Aug-2013 13:06:20 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /…/ucm/includes/plugin_config/config.php on line 610]

I have checked with my hosting provider and I am set for 256mb memory allocation on my shared hosting server, so it is good enough and maximum I can get anyway. It shouldn’t have anything to do the memory as it was working OK.

Please help.

Sam

All resolved thank you for sending in that support ticket with login details.

Hello

We got kinda same problem we cant even login to our crm we get plugin_config/config.php on line 592

what could it be and how can we fix it?

Hi nate9, please email the error message through and we can assist resolving this asap: http://ultimateclientmanager.com/support/support-ticket/

This may require re-uploading a file via FTP depending on what the error message is.

Thanks,
dtbaker

The forum ‘General Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

hessam13Blank screen after login