AdminLTE: Weekly Finance chart overlapping the menu

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Hi,

We have a [problem with the Weekly Finance chart overlapping the menu on the dashboard.
How can we fix this, draggin it to another place on the dashboard does not work/save it’s position.

Thanks for helping us out!

Okay this had to do with the todo plugin, disabled it as I’m not going to use it.

I just noticed this too – here is an image for reference.

I have the To Do as well – so not sure if this is an issue with UCM/AdminLTE itself or the WebNPro plugin?

Hi Chris,

Sorry about the late answer. Itโ€™s not my plugin. Just try to move the finance widget upper position and you will seeโ€ฆ Itโ€™s not an error itโ€™s a design problem. You can see this only if the finance widget is the last one.

Best Regards,
webNpro

Is there a fix for this, I’m having the same issue?

Hi!

I made a quickfix for this problem. It’s working for me but…
Add these lines to the end of the /includes/plugin_theme_adminlte/pages/home.php file:

<script type="text/javascript">
$("section.col-lg-6").appendTo('.right-side').addClass('col-lg-8').removeClass('col-lg-6');
</script>

Pls. let me know if it works!

Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,
webNpro

Quickfix v2.0 ๐Ÿ™‚

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function() {
	$("section.col-lg-6").appendTo('.right-side').addClass('col-lg-8').removeClass('col-lg-6');
});
</script>

Regards,
webNpro

Thanks so much! that worked for me!

Excellent work webNpro, that did the trick!

I noticed with the update to the AdminLTE theme the fix gets overwritten…is there a way you can add the fix to the adminLTE theme dtbatker? That way we don’t have to keep changing the code when the theme updates?

Thanks!

++ yes please add this to your core. It is getting annoying to have to re add the fix every time there is an update.
Thanks

dtbaker, can you add this to the core of the AdminLTE theme? It keeps getting rewritten with updates and becoming a big annoyance with every update to readd the fix ๐Ÿ™

Thank you so much!

+1 to this.

Needs to be fixed.
I would love the ability to rearrange the widgets too ๐Ÿ™‚

The forum ‘UCM Themes’ is closed to new topics and replies.

reputeAdminLTE: Weekly Finance chart overlapping the menu