We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.
- Feature Requests
- ability to archive projects and jobs
- Reply To: ability to archive projects and jobs
+1 for a button that allowed us to convert a quote into a production order.
and to add further if we have a option to send the quote to the client and ask them to accept it or even sign it digitally and accept with a proposal doc or with all our terms and conditions which will then convert the quote as a production order, only if the client accepts it. The same flow as in the quote roller as in the below link.
1. Create a quote with job description price and everything, add a proposal document from available template if needed for that project
2. select a standard terms and condition from the template
3. Option to edit proposal and terms and condition if needed specific tot his customer
4. Send quote to the client with proposal, terms and condition and quote.
5. once client accepts it then they are legally bounded to the terms and conditions of our company.
6. rest of the flow…