We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Thanks for getting back to me….I was looking to try and create this with Custom Data – but then it wouldn’t really link with the invoicing. The other thing I thought About was just making it a product with a reoccurring fee, but then it wouldn’t seem to be organized in a separate listing. A couple features on the above one that I thought made it nice – it would be a separate module so clients or admin can see all the domains together, it listed the FTP and MySQL information for given domains, and it has a Domain Checker with the ability for clients to request a domain from you (not quite sure how that would work in terms of purchasing the domain – my guess is that it would be just a checker and the admin would have to set the prices for the different suffixes.

This isn’t a super pressing feature request, but something I thought might make a great stand alone module – especially since most users are working in the web world.

Thanks for the consideration!

savioReply To: Domain Manager