Introducing the Simple Social Inbox for Ultimate Client Manager!
Manage the messages from multiple Facebook Pages and Twitter Accounts in one easy to use inbox.
(as requested in this Forum Thread)
- A Twitter account
- A Twitter app (create from here – instructions in UCM Settings area)
- A Normal Facebook Account
- A Facebook Business Page (create from here) with Admin access
Here is a screenshot of the “Combined Inbox” view. This shows all your messages in one easy to manage place:
- Facebook Page Posts by Page Admins
- Facebook Page Posts by Other Users
- Facebook Page Direct Messages
- Facebook Page Picture Posts
- Twitter Direct Messages
- Twitter @mentions / replies
- Twitter Retweets
- Twitter Timeline Posts
The messages are “bold” until read. You can archive messages that no longer require action. The other tabs along the top show the individual accounts rather than the Inbox combined view.
Composing a message allows you to choose the Social Network you would like to send to:
Here is a screenshot of Composing a Tweet:
Here is a screenshot of Composing a Facebook Message:
Here is a screenshot of reading a Tweet (the previous Tweets and follow up Tweets appear faded out above and below)
Here is a screenshot of reading a Facebook Page Post:
This feature is now available for all UCM Pro users.
Note: if you want this new feature, go to Settings > Upgrade and manually tick all 3 ‘social’ plugins to receive them: