Custom Development Needed

We're upgrading our support forum. Replies are currently closed. Please view our Documentation and FAQ using the menu above.

Tagged: ,

I need some custom work for UCM. Here’s what I need developed…

I have 2 types of members, Distributors and Suppliers. I Would like to modify UCM Pro to support the following:
Distributor (“dist”) would see a navigation button to “Purchase Orders” and would navigate to that page. They will see a radio button for “Upload Purchase Order” or another radio button for “Create Purchase Order”.
If dist selects Create Purchase Order they will be sent to a form page where they are presented with a blank purchase order form they can fill out If they are creating a PO, thier user contact info is pre-populated in the “ship to” field” (editable) and they can select from a drop down or ajax search of our Supplier members for the “To” field (or whom they are buying from). The dist user fills in the items they want to purchase from that supplier and then fills out another section (not part of the PO) that asks the Distributor for a “Project Name” and has a free form comments section). Then distributor hits Submit. The PO is converted into a PDF then it is sent to the Supplier member, the Distributor Member via email and also appears in a PO Log page in their user account for future access. (no further tracking is required).
If the dist selects to upload a PDF or word doc PO, they would be would have the ability to browse their local PC and upload a PDF (or Word Doc) Purchase Order. They will then select a supplier from a dropdown of our Supplier members and then fills out another section (not part of the PO) that asks the Distributor for a “Project Name” and has a free form comments section). Then distributor hits Submit and that imported PO is sent to the Supplier member, the Distributor Member via email and also appears in a PO Log page in their user account for future access. (no further tracking is required).

On the distributor member’s Purchase Order Log Page, they would see Date Submitted, the Project name (with a hyperlink to expand to see any notes added), the Supplier Name (with hyperlink to the Supplier’s email or profile page within the website) and a hyperlink to open the PDF Purchase Order that they sent. Column headings will be sortable. There will also be a search facility to search for that distributor’s project names or supplier names.
The Distributor will be able to print the log for a certain date period or project name or supplier name.

On the Supplier member’s Purchase Order Log Page, they would see Date Submitted, the Distributor’s Name (with a hyperlink to email the Distributor) and a hyperlink to open the PDF Purchase Order that was sent to them. Column headings will be sortable. There will also be a search facility to search for the distributor’s name.
The Supplier will be able to print the log for a certain date period or Distributor name.

The forum ‘Custom Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.

markman1Custom Development Needed